Monday 8 August 2011

A birthday to remember

Even the animals were a bit worse for wear the following day...

This weekend marked my 23rd year on the planet. A terrifying thought until I realised that I actually have more years ahead of me until I'm 50, than the amount of years I have been alive... that made me feel a lot better!

I celebrated with my lovely boyfriend, friends and family with an abundance of food (cakes more specifically) and wine.

I wore a gorgeous Topshop dress that I've had my eye on ever since I first saw it in store, and a pair of coloured Zara courts that I picked up in the summer sale. I accessorised with the most stunning diamond ring, a gift from my wonderful parents.

Bare Escentuals 'Bright Now' collection dressed my face which I topped off with Nars pure matte lipstick in carthage.

All cakes were made especially for me, and a bottle of Champagne set the day off with a bang!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

i stopped at the cupcakes! god they're so pretty! i really wish i knew how to make them

EMMA GOBLE, said...

I know, such a lovely gift! You should check out the RAH's blog, fashion & cupcakes x E