Tuesday 15 March 2011

Cracking, marbling... nail art has reached a whole new level

I am so excited...

https://www.modelsownit.com/

Models Own are teaming up with WAH nails to bring us SMASH UP!

An entire range deicated to zingy, zesty eye-popping crack-off nail colours! Yay!

You can't beat Barry M on price but I have been waiting too long for this.

Hurry up and tell us when I can get them Models Own!!

I recently attempted marbling my nails, messy but fun and the results are worth it. Just be patient.

I followed Look Magazines how-to guide, all you need is a tub of water, a cuticle stick, a light base colour and a couple of your favourite shades of polish. Paint the base colour onto your nails, pop a couple of drops into the water, add a couple of drops of the other colours, swirl around with the cuticle stick, pop your nails in one by one (quickly) and voila!

These were my results...

0 comments: