Monday 9 May 2011

Fascinating head pieces

This post is dedicated to my close friend and bride to be, Emma Bloxham

Top hat fascinator £30 Accessorise;
Corsages £45 Johnny Loves Rosie;
Butterflies £35 STAR by Julien Macdonald at Debenhams

So the wedding of the year is now over, the dress that got the whole world talking was finally revealed and we got to judge all of the guests on what they decided to wear. Wedding fever is still amongst us, well me anyway. I'm off to a wedding this weekend and it's a very special one, as the bride is a very special friend of mine. Luckily I don't have to stress about what to wear as I have the most stunning dress from Coast (a very light gold, strapless and has a hitched hem) that is just dying to be worn. However, I am on the hunt for the perfect fascinator - my piece de resistance. Above are a few of my favourites, and after careful consideration this week I will be sure to let you know about my chosen one.

Oh, what did everyone think of the two Princesses choice of head wear? I must admit my first thoughts were that a huge octopus had climbed onto Beatrice and decided to wear her. But on closer inspection, you can see the excellent craftsmanship and fine detailing of Royal hat maker Philip Treacy's creations.


And for one of my personal favourites, it has to be Carrie Bradshaw and her bird... (to my male readers - never ditch a woman on her wedding day who went to the trouble of putting a bird on her head)





0 comments: