Tuesday 19 July 2011

Lovebox






Firstly, i must apologise for my lack of blogging... the laptop is broken and it feels like the end of the world. But this happened on Saturday, and thank god for Lovebox festival on Sunday because it lifted my mood so much that even broken laptops will not bring me down.

Having access all areas was probably the best thing I've ever had to do for work. I met Debbie Harry and all of her band that make up the iconic Blondie, Beth Ditto and her charming crew of dancers, Kelis and Peaches to name a few.

I was going to post a whole style feature, but as I was there on the Sunday the content may have been deemed as, well... inappropriate content. (Anyone who went or knows about Lovebox, I'm sure you understand what I mean.)

Anyhow, above are a few pics of the people I thought looked amazing - and a few snaps of the celebs I met.
E xx

0 comments: